Intelenet Global Partners, India’s third largest provider of business process management (BPM) services, launched its newest facility in Manila, Philippines to consolidate its presence, and support its growth in the region. Intelenet said it will invest an additional USD40m (P1.93bn) to USD45m (P2.17bn) in the Philippines, where it plans to grow five times the numbers of its current workforce to meet growing demands from clients in the US and Europe. The company has invested USD15m since it entered the Philippines in 2008. Its latest facility is located in West McKinley, Taguig. The expansion will enable Intelenet Global Services to increase its seating capacity by 100% from the existing capacity. The Philippine expansion is in response to a growing demand for BPM services from customers seeking end-to-end support beyond customer service.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information