International business process management firm Sutherland Global has acquired top 10 big data analytics firm Nuevora. Headquartered in the Bay Area, California, Nuevora is a unique big data analytics solutions provider ranked as one of the top 10 big data firms. The acquisition is in line with Sutherland’s aim of helping clients gain stronger insights from big data and use that information for retaining and growing customers. Strengthening Sutherland’s big data analytics services is a critical component to its Digital Services Practice now led by Andy Zimmerman, president of its Digital Services Practice. Nuevora will continue to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sutherland led by Nuevora’s founder and CEO, Phani Nagarjuna.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information