Intelenet is pushing for automation of its healthcare and transport services to reach a USD1bn revenue by 2020. To achieve its goal, the company said it is ready to experience short-term revenue cut in order to gain new customers in the next few years. Intelenet is now focusing on new horizon offerings, such as robotics, analytics, and mobility. Chief executive officer of Intelenet Bhupender Singh said BPO customers are asking for a step change of 20% improvement on a project that is already offshored and improved, and that can only happen with automation. Intelenet, a third-party BPO and contact center provider, has more than 30 locations and has headquarters in Philippines and India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information