American research firm Gartner said intelligent automation will transform workplace outsourcing and industry players need to restructure these services to stay relevant. Gartner’s research director DD Mishra said intelligent automation will alter the provision of managed workplace services over the next few years, increasing service quality at a lower price. Sourcing and vendor management leaders must prepare to restructure these services and renegotiate contracts to leverage intelligent automation. Gartner added that ongoing reductions in outsourced head count due to intelligent automation will eventually force sourcing and vendor management leaders to redesign the workplace services for their organizations’ users.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information