The number of nominations received for the International ICT Awards 2016 has reached an all-time record high, according to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham), the organizer of the event. The deadline to submit nominations was on 31 January and deliberation for all nominations started on the 10 February. A set of distinguished panel of judges representing the industry, the academic, public and government sectors will be deliberating the nominations. The International ICT Awards Philippines recognizes outstanding contributors to achieving excellence in the ICT industry with awards in various categories open to eligible companies and individuals in the Philippines. Among the 13 categories are Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Creatives, Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Healthcare, and Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Finance and Accounting.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information