SM Prime, one of the Philippines’ largest property developers, is aiming to have a total of seven business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings by 2018, according to a report by The Standard. The seven BPO buildings will have gross floor area of 460,000. SM Prime recently launched the 16-story BPO building FourE-ComCenter while another BPO building is expected to be launched before the end of the year, the report added. SM Prime currently has 529,000 square meters of land banked for future office projects and is spending between P4bn and P5bn to develop high-end office towers near SM Megamall in the Ortigas central business district. The project is a 50-story office development called SM Megamall Towers. It will have 124,200 square meters of floor area.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information