Global software and IT outsourcing firm Wipro expects more investments for IT services worldwide this year. The forecast is based on the demand environment, which is interestingly poised, according to Wipro Chief Executive Abidali Z. Neemuchwala. IT services such as digital, AI platforms, and cloud applications have enabled Wipro to offer a differentiated value proposition to its global clients. This year, though, Wipro intends to hire locally and invest in delivery and innovation centres across the US due to the increasing protectionist measures by the new US administration.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information