In another move to boost the company’s ServiceNow capabilities, Accenture has acquired solid servision, one of the largest independent ServiceNow solution providers in Germany. The deal, which builds on Accenture’s other recent acquisitions, boosts the company’s ability to deliver ServiceNow’s cloud-based workflow and automation platform as a managed service throughout continental Europe. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. solid servision is now part of Accenture’s global ServiceNow practice, adding approximately 100 professionals with more than 130 ServiceNow certifications to Accenture. It also creates a leading ServiceNow implementation team in Germany and extends Accenture’s cloud services leadership position in Europe and in the industry at large.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information