IQ BackOffice, a global accounting and human resources outsourcer, has reported winning several new clients this year, including the addition of Valleigh Valaughn Holdings / Vernon Davis Enterprises, LLC. IQ BackOffice is majority-owned by LiveIt Investments Ltd, the holding company for Ayala Corporation’s investments in the BPO sector. Ayala is one of the top conglomerates in the Philippines. In a press release, IQ BackOffice said it will provide full service accounting to Valleigh Valaughn Holdings / Vernon Davis Enterprises. It will also provide technology and services to support the client’s management of general accounting, financial statement reporting, and accounts payable, among others. IQ BackOffice president and CEO David Schnitt said in a statement that the company has seen growing interest in full service accounting outsourcing this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information