US-headquartered BPO firm iQor has opened new contact centers in the cities of Santa Rosa in Laguna and Bacolod in the Negros Island region. The expansion brings iQor’s total Philippine facilities to 11. iQor COO Gary Praznik said the new facilities will increase the company’s footprint by roughly 100,000 square feet. It will also add 2,000 new jobs, bringing the number of iQor Philippines employees to over 20,000 by the end of the year. By 2018, an additional 1,000 production seats in Santa Rosa and 200 seats in Bacolod will be available. Praznik said iQor continues to expand in the Philippines because of the country’s large English-speaking population, friendly customer representatives, high literacy rate, and large college-educated workforce.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information