The accelerated development in the country’s information technology – business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) sector and the developments in retail and tourism are enticing foreign franchise brands to invest in the Philippines. According to the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), some 45 foreign brands were keen on entering the Philippine market. Due to the eagerness of foreign franchise brands to set operations in the Philippines and have local partners, the PFA is holding th Franchise Visayas 2016 as part of the association’s efforts to establish a foothold in the Visayas-Mindanao area. According to PFA director for Visayas Kenneth Lim, the association is keen on establishing a presence in the Visayas-Mindanao area due to the bustling IT-BPO sectors and the growth in retail and tourism.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information