The Philippines can be more competitive and rise in the global rankings if it offers more knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services, or higher-value outsourcing services, according to an Indian real estate expert. Rameh Nair, Jones Lang Lasalle India chief operating officer, said that aside from offering just BPO voice, the Philippines should be able to offer more higher-value services. Nair’s call echoed the pronouncement of KMC Mag Group managing director Michael McCullough. In an earlier interview with local reporters, McCullough said the Philippines is not luring enough KPO locators because the current Filipino workforce is providing services that are more on the voice service side.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information