A growing number of Japanese companies are interested in the Philippine software services sector, based on the number of them attending the recent Japan IT Week 2018 tradeshow in Tokyo. The show was also attended by a delegation of software services companies from the Philippines. More than a hundred Japanese companies interested in Philippine software service providers participated in a series of B2B sessions at which Philippine techo-creative company, Digify Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of GMA New Media Inc, presented its R&D solutions and applications. According to Evert Chris Miranda, general manager of Digify, the Philippine software industry has already established a solid reputation for being innovative and world class in Japan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information