A new report released by Grand View Research showed that the global legal process outsourcing (LPO) market could grow as much as USD27bn by 2024, with the Philippines, India and South Africa as popular destinations. Litigation support is anticipated to gain prominence, accounting for more than 20% of the revenue share by 2024. The report also found that a majority of LPO providers are maintaining their physical presence in the US, along with back offices in the Asia Pacific region, in order to strengthen their foothold in the market. Some of the key players in the legal process outsourcing market include Axiom Law, Elevate Services Inc, Pangea3 LLC, UnitedLex Corporation, and IntegreonInc.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information