Listed IT firm Now Corp has teamed up with Eton Properties to provide internet services to Eton Centris, a 12-hectare retail and mega-complex that is home to the largest business process outsourcing companies in the Philippines. Now Corp considers the alliance with Eton as a major step towards its goal of strengthening its presence in the BPO sector. Winning Eton’s business further strengthens Now Corp’s niche in the telco industry, said Kristian Pura, head of enterprise marketing at the company. Eton Properties AVP for marketing, PR and corporate communications Martha Herrera said speedy and uninterrupted internet connection is crucial for the day-to-day operations of BPO companies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information