Performance 360 Global Services Inc, a homegrown business process outsourcing (BPO) company in the Philippines, is expanding its operations in countryside locations, citing direct access to local talents, high retention rate, and strong local government support as the main reasons for growth and development. Michael Cubos, managing director of Performance 360 Global Services Inc, disclosed that before the end of 2017, the company will be operating in six new locations, namely, Butuan, Mandaue, Liloan (Cebu), Surigao, Bogo (Cebu), and Zamboanga. The company, which has a humble beginning of PHP10,000 as starting capital, opened the Davao Center in 2013 and the Cordova Cebu Center in 2015.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information