Itamar Gero, president of the Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, has joined a chorus of voices downplaying concerns that artificial intelligence will takeover the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines. Gero, who is also founder and CEO of outsourcing firm TrueLogic Online Solutions, said AI has not yet reached a level where it can become a threat to BPO jobs. He said AI is currently not something very intelligent but more of conditional automation. He stressed that TrueLogic saw growth with automation without the need to cut jobs. TrueLogic Online Solutions was found in the Philippines in 2009 to beef up business’ brand presence by providing IT and SEO outsourcing solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information