Eliza Irimia joins IT solutions and outsourcing company Stefanini as financial director for EMEA. From this position, she will coordinate the company’s financial departments in 11 countries and the accounting, analysis, budgeting, reporting and procurement activities. Prior joining Stefanini, Irimia worked for Vodafone Romania, where for 13 years she held various management positions, from Planning & Control manager for three of the company’s departments, head of the Internal Audit Department and then head of Finance for Vodafone Shared Services Romania. Manuel Frade, Stefanini’s EMEA CEO, said Irimia’s wealth of experience will be extremely valuable to Stefanini.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information