Cebu-based outsourcing firm Azpired Inc. said it will be moving its headquarters to the Cebu Exchange building in 2020, occupying the 10th, 11th, and 12th floors. The three floors have a total of 5,000 square meters of office space. Azpired president and CEO Almira Absin said they chose Cebu Exchange because of its large office space, where they can consolidate all their employees. Azpired employs close to 2,000 people in its offices in Park Centrale in the Cebu IT Park and the Cebu IT Tower in the Cebu Business Park. It also employs 500 people in its office in Cagayan de Oro. The company grew from contact services to hardcore technical support to cater to global clients in the US, Canada, and Australia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information