Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Asurion Customer Solutions Philippines is among the 40 local and Korean companies that are joining the 2019 Korea-Philippines Job Fair for Korean and Filipino EPS Returnee Workers. The event, which is part of the 70th anniversary celebration of the bilateral relations between Korea and the Philippines, will be held on June 1 at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Makati City. Among other activities, the job fair will feature spot interviews and online screen interviews, according to a statement. Officials of the Department of Labor will be present to assist Filipino EPS Workers who have returned from Korea with finding employment in the Philippines. Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Widus Hotel, and Amore Pacific are also participating in the job fair. Interested participants are requested to download the application form before May 30. Booklets about the job fair plan and company information will be given to the applicants.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information