Leasing volumes in Manila were up 42%, year-on-year, in the first six months of the year, making the Philippine capital still a favored location for business process outsourcing (BPO) in the country, according to a report released by Jones Lang Lasalle. The office leasing volumes in Manila were also the second highest leasing volume in the Asia-Pacific region. Tokyo posted the highest leasing volume during the period with a 93% increase while Hong Kong posted 41% growth. While Tokyo, Manila, Hong Kong and Singapore posted growth in H1, some large economies in the region saw their leasing volumes decline, particularly China and India.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information