American outsourcing firm Concentrix is planning to acquire more business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in India as part of its growth strategy. This was revealed by Concentrix president Chris Caldwell in an interview with India’s Business Standard. Caldwell said M&A is part of Concentrix’s growth strategy and it is looking at targets in India and other locations. He added that India is an attractive market for Concentrix because of the access of talent and the amount of innovation happening in the country. Concentrix is the BPO business of US-based Synnex, which recently acquire The Minacs Group. Concentrix operates BPO centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information