Listed developer Megaworld has unveiled its P28-billion 34-hectare township project called ‘The Upper East’ in Bacolod City, which will start development starting this year. As well as condominiums, the township will have office towers that Megaworld said should attract new locators that need business process outsourcing and traditional office sites. Planned to become an iconic central business district for the city, The Upper East will have a 30-meter wide, six-lane road, the Upper East Avenue, as the township’s main road that will connect Lopez Jaena Street to the Circumferential Road. It will be Megaworld’s first mixed use development in Bacolod, with ‘One Regis’, a nine-storey residential structure, also offering 212 exclusive units with first-class amenities. The Upper East is one of Megaworld’s two township developments in Negros Occidental with a total project cost of PHP35 billion. The second is the PHP7-billion Northill Gateway.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information