American software company Citrix Systems, Inc. has appointed Makarand Joshi as its country head and vice president for Citrix in the Indian subcontinent. Joshi will be responsible for accelerating and transforming the business. Joshi has more than 22 years of experience in various leadership positions, and has worked in sales, marketing, and operations with Microsoft. He will be reporting to Stanimira Koleva, group vice president of sales and services for the APAC-Japan region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information