MiraMed Philippines, the local unit of healthcare services business process outsourcing (BPO) firm MiraMed Global Services, has reportedly completed the Service Organization Controls (SOC) Type II Examination, which tested the company’s internal operational controls and processes. In a press release, the Michigan-headquartered MiraMed Global Services said the SOC Type II Examination is a mandatory aspect of its continuing commitment to process improvement. SOC II is a generally accepted auditing standard utilized by service organizations to demonstrate their internal controls and security practices to their clients. MiraMed Global Services President and CEO Tony Mira said the examination signifies that MiraMed Philippines Group makes business processes and client’s data security as top priorities. MiraMed Global Services Inc stands as the premier global provider of BPO solutions to healthcare organizations in the United States.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information