Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform NEM is putting up a blockchain hub in Sta. Ana, Cagayan, in partnership with the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA). The hub, which will be located in Sta. Ana, Cagayan, will serve as an education center for Filipinos with shared space opportunities. Companies and individuals can go to the hub to hold events, use it as a working space and as a study station to learn more about blockchain technology. NEM recently opened a blockchain hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and will open more sites in Australia and New Zealand. The MoU also signals NEM’s move to CEZA as one of its locators. The government-owned and controlled corporation manages the development of the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport, an industrial, commercial, financial, tourism and recreation center in Cagayan province.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information