A report released by Global Market Insights showed that the outsourced customer care services market in North America is anticipated to exceed USD110bn by 2024, with a compounded annual growth rate of 6% from 2017. The growth is due to huge demand for high quality consumer care and the rise in the infrastructural facilities. The report added that renowned American firms have been outsourcing their operations to Asian countries, such as India and the Philippines, substantially boosting the outsourced customer care services market in North America. Among the players in the market are Transcom Worldwide, Expert Global Solutions, Convergys, Aegis, Accenture, StarTek, Synnex Corporation, and Amdocs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information