Philippines outsourcing companies are joining the first China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai. 57 Filipino exhibitors are taking part in the event. Three firms from the tourism and service outsourcing sectors are presented their goods and services in the CIIE Enterprise Zone. In addition, 11 universities and 10 partner agencies and companies are also exhibiting at the Philippine pavilion which will showcase the country’s opportunities in the areas of trade, investments and tourism. At least 172 countries, 3,600 companies, and more than 400,000 Chinese and foreign buyers are attending the expo, said Chinese president Xi Jinping during the CIIE opening ceremony on Monday. Xi said the event is one of China’s concrete actions to advance and open up the world economy, and support economic globalization.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information