Outsourcing companies have increased the demand for office space in Bacolod, according to Colliers International Philippines. The global property services firm said Ubiquity, Teletech, Teleperformance, Convergys, Transcom, and Panasiatic are among the city’s major outsourcing companies. Colliers added that office vacancy in the city has remained low despite the addition of 11,000 square meters of office stock as the new space was leased by an outsourcing firm. Company expansion and rising queries for office space have pushed other national developers to provide leasable space, said Colliers. Figures from Colliers showed that Ayala Land Incorporated opened its Bacolod Capital Corporate Center which added 11,000 square meters to the city’s leasable office space, increasing the city’s stock to 118,500 square meters. It plans to add 7,800 square meters of office space in its Ayala Malls Capitol Central, set for completion this year. Megaworld and SM Prime Holdings also plan to construct BPO office towers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information