California-based solution provider PCM, Inc. plans to move its services from Pakistan to the Philippines. PCM’s contract with business process outsourcing partner Ovex Technologies terminates on August 18, after receiving a favorable ruling in the feud over an acquisition in 2015. Chief Financial Officer Brandon LaVerne said PCM plans to transfer the services from Ovex to Manila. The company expects to save costs by moving the BPO work to the Philippines, where it already has a presence. PCM’s Q1 sales dropped 4% to $560.1 million from last year’s $581 million. Its strongest products included delivered services and servers, while its top vendors included HP, Microsoft, Dell, and Cisco Systems.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information