Business process outsourcing firm Personiv announced that its Manila facility has earned the ISO 9001:2015 Certification following an arduous process and extensive third-party audit. In a statement, Personiv CEO David Lesniak said the ISO certification represents the company’s commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction. The company’s focus, he said, has always been on satisfying customers through efficient processes and white-glove service. He said the process at each site took several months to complete with outside vendor TÜV Rheinland Philippines in Manila guiding Personiv towards full certification by ISO.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information