The Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) market is projected to hit USD40bn by 2024 due to the increasing requirement for efficient legal departments to manage process-oriented and high-volume legal work, according to a recent study. Consequently, the rapid increase in the cost of legal proceedings has led companies to outsource these services. Cost-efficiency is one of the major factors benefitting the LPO market landscape. LPO market is characterized by the need to reduce the cost of legal services. With this scenario, the Philippines’s LPO market share will be driven by the decreasing cost of legal services accompanied with the infrastructure, making it an excellent offshoring destination.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information