With the opening of an eight-floor business process outsourcing (BPO) tower as part of the new SM Cagayan de Oro Downtown Premier, at least 4,000 more information technology (IT) jobs will be soon available in the city. The said BPO tower is slated to open on May 12 and is expected to cement Cagayan de Oro City’s reputation as an IT-BPO hub in the region. Earlier, the city council has declared the SM BPO tower, which features prime office space and BPO-friendly floors, as an operating economic zone of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). The said building is located in the busy intersection of Claro M. Recto Avenue and Osmeña Street.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information