Philam Life has recently unveiled its Philam Life center Cebu, its headquarters in the province. The center, which will be the new home of the insurer’s employees and partners, will also offer office spaces for corporate and business process outsourcing locators. The 16-storey corporate center is Philam Life’s second biggest building in terms of space, next only to Philam Towers in Makati, which has 44 floors. Philam Life CEO Aibee Cantos said the center highlights the company’s firm commitment to become a strong partner for public and private sectors in Cebu and the Visayas. Philam Life has about 700 licensed insurance agents in the Visayas, serving over 70,000 clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information