Boutique property developer Arthaland Corp is set to start working on an 8.2-hectare prime property in Biñan, Laguna, which will become a campus for information technology and call center companies. The property will also become the country’s first area to house IT-based BPO firms, tech-based offices, dormitories, and residence once it opens in 2018. The Laguna property comes after Arthaland acquired an 8,440-square-meter prime property in Cebu that will be transformed into an P8bn Grade A green office, the Cebu Exchange. The 39-story office building is targeted to launch in Q4 of 2020.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information