The United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union will benefit the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines. According to Leechiu Property Consultants founder and CEO David Leechiu, the Brexit will only speed up the decision of many western companies to outsource jobs to the Philippines to try and increase profits by cutting costs. While Brexit will have a minimal economic impact on the Philippines, Leechiu said there is a big opportunity that the industry should capitalize on. The Philippines, he added, will do well in light of what he described as a catastrophic event in the world markets.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information