American global loyalty and consumer solutions provider Affinion Group has recently expanded in the Philippines with the opening of its domestic contact center and shared services hub in Bonifacio Global City. Affinion started operations in the Philippines, its offshore hub in Asia Pacific, in April with about 200 employees. Affinion has about 3,700 workers globally across 20 countries. Its customer base exceeds more than 250 million people. Affinion country manager Nono Felipe said Affinion decided to expand in the Philippines based on the experience of its global management team, which worked for different BPO companies in the country. Affinion also likes the specific skill set of Filipinos in relation to the contact center and shared services industry, Felipe added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information