The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said business outlook on the economy is more upbeat for Q4 2017, with the overall confidence index (CI) rising to 43.3% from 37.9% for Q3 2017. According to the BSP, the figures mean that the number of optimists increased, and was greater than the number of pessimists during the quarter. BSP said the sentiment of businesses in the Philippines mirrored the more bullish business outlook in Australia, Canada, Germany, and Indonesia, but was in contrast to the less favorable views of those in the US, UK, Hong Kong, South Korea, New Zealand and Thailand.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information