Vega Global, a Hong Kong-headquartered IT services and audio-visual firm, has opened a new contact center in the Philippines, further expanding its operation in the country. The new facility, located at Raffles Corporate Building in Ortigas, will allow clients to instantly communicate with Vega Global via video conferencing, toll-free phone lines, email or live chat 24/7. The company said the expansion reflects the strength of the company and the popularity of the Philippines as the world’s call center capital. With the contact center, Vega Global’s Philippine operation now comprises 30 highly skilled and qualified people who are delivering projects throughout the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information