Accenture Philippines digital lead JP Palpallatoc has challenged young Filipino developers to reskill in order to thrive in what he calls “Industry X.0.”. X.0 is the fourth industrial revolution, now upon us, and businesses and workers need to be ready for its challenges and opportunities, he said. Industry X.0 is based on cyber-physical production systems that combine communications, IT, data, and physical elements, according to Accenture. Palpallatoc said Filipino developers need to learn new technologies and discover where industry X.0 can take them. He also revealed that young developers have a big part to play in the industry X.0 revolution.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information