Wipro’s target of USD1bn revenue in 2020 for its business process management services business is close to being achieved. The Bengaluru-headquartered IT services firm is already generating close to USD1bn a year in revenue, ahead of the company’s 2020 target. About 40% of the 2020 target revenue is expected to come from business-process-as-a-service. Nagendra Bandaru, senior vice-president and global head of business process services (BPS), said the revenue is coming in ahead of time after the company implemented a long list of changes in the unit, including investing in technology and improving execution. In the latest quarter, the BPS business pulled in over USD243m in revenue.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information