The country’s information technology-business process management (IT-BPM) sector is scheduled to launch the six-year IT-BPM Roadmap this September, according to the Philippine Software Industry Association (PSIA) president Jonathan de Luzuriaga. PSIA is part of the IT-BPM segment that manages the software industry. He added that the 2016-2022 IT-BPM Roadmap seeks to address particular concerns and targets of the six IT-BPM segments – software, contact center, animation, game development, healthcare information, and finance & accounting. The new roadmap is totally different from the previous roadmaps because it will consist of mini roadmaps for each segment. The new roadmap also explores new growth sectors outside of the six main segments of IT-BPM.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information