The Sydney Morning Herald’s MysSmallBusiness has identified five global business trends that will shape 2016 based on interviews with three business visionaries. The business “clairvoyants” were asked about the innovations that SMEs will see in 2016. One of the five global business trends this year is the outsourcing of customer service from the Philippines. Jon Tanner, co-founder of MitchelLake, who was one of those interviewed for the article, said that in the next year or so, smart new digital businesses will be outsourcing customer services from the Philippines. These new businesses will also outsource development skills from Malaysia and Vietnam and ecommerce and design skills from Thailand. Tanner told the Sydney Morning Herald that the Philippines and the other countries mentioned already have huge operations to support global services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information