The Philippines continues to be one of the world’s biggest outsourcing destinations in terms of financial attractions and business environment, a study published by London-based consulting firm AT Kearney showed. According to the study, India is the world’s top outsourcing destination out of the 55 countries analyzed. India is joined by China, Malaysia, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Mexico, Chile, and Poland in the top 10 list for 2016, the India Times has reported. Out of the countries surveyed, however, India and the Philippines are still top of mind when it comes to offshoring, according to AT Kearney’s Communications, Media and Technology practice partner Nikolai Dobberstien. He also mentioned two Philippines cities – Bacolod and Iloilo – as among the tier 3 locations that global outsourcing companies are looking at as they plan to setup shop in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information