London-headquartered independent analyst and consultancy firm Ovum has reportedly featured business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon’s Leadership Academy program as a case for success in its new publication. In a statement posted on its website, Qualfon, which operates outsourcing centers in the Philippines, US, South Africa, and Mexico, said the company was highlighted in the publication as an example of a BPO partner that has made investments in frontline leadership. According to Qualfon CEO Mike Marrow, the Ovum publication exposes Qualfon’s formula for training and development. Marrow said the entire Qualfon family is happy to share its strategy with those who want to learn from the company’s experience. The Ovum publication calls out Qualfon’s Leadership Academy as intriguing and progressive approach.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information