The Philippines may be slowly making its name in the global market for game and animation outsourcing. According to a Nikkei Asia report, a number of Philippine outsourcing companies are growing rapidly by serving global giants in the game and animation industries. In addition to lower costs, the English skills of its workforce provide the Philippines with a big competitive edge, according to the report. One of the game and animation outsourcing firms is Synergy 88 Group, which is working with Microsoft on game development. Toon City also has 400 animators working with its overseas customers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information