A property developer is planning to put up a hotel in Angeles City, Pampanga, that would address the need of business travelers with the BPO firms in the area. Juan Nepomuceno Sons Inc, which owns the 11-hectare Nepo Center Complex in the city, plans to put up a hotel in the area that will be at least three-star but features elements found in a four- or even five-star hotels. The Nepo complex already has two developed BPO buildings – Entec 1 and Entec 2. Arni Valdes, president of the Pampanga-based developer, said most of the BPO executives coming to the area would have to go to Clark for a hotel. The developer is currently in talks with a potential partner for its hotel venture.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information