The Philippines seeks to attract more investments from the US through offering favorable tax reforms and undertaking a massive infrastructure program. Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez III held up the government’s ‘Build, Build, Build’ program as an example of how the Philippine government economic agenda will provide US firms with opportunities to invest. The meeting was attended by US-ASEAN Business Council president and CEO Alexander Feldman and several council members. Dominguez reiterated President Rodrigo Duterte’s support for reforms in tax policy and administration. He also stressed that the government is marking the right investments through the ‘Build, Build, Build’ program, which will be partially funded by the proceeds from its Comprehensive Tax Reform Program.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information