The Davao City council has endorsed Robinson Land Corp (RLC)’s planned second business process outsourcing (BPO) facility in Davao as a special IT Park with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). The endorsement from the city council is a requirement for a PEZA application. Robinsons Cyberpark would be the company’s second BPO facility in the city after Robinsons Cybergate, which hosts VXI Global Holdings BV Philippines. There are eight operating ecozones in the Davao Region: Robinsons Cybergate, Damosa IT Park, Filandia IT Park, Luisa Avenue Square IT Center, Matina IT Park, NCCC Davao IT Center, SM Lanang Premier IT Center, and The Annex-SM City Davao IT Center. These occupy a combined area of about 30 hectares and provide around 113,364 square meters of office space.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information