SM Development Corporation (SMDC), the residential developer of SM City, said its planned four-building condominium project in Davao City will include provision for business process outsourcing (BPO) locators. SM Shopping Center Management Corp. vice president for Mindanao Operations Oliver John Tiu said the four-building condo project will be built within SM City Davao property. One of the buildings will be a five-storey car park that will house BPO locators and food tenants to maximize the area and give residents more convenience, said SM City Davao Assistant Mall Manager Nick Santos. The car park will accommodate around 1,500 to 1,900 vehicles.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information